Grouping your products by ‘Families’ is a good way to have your products’ setup organized.
Create a product family
1. On the left menu, click ‘Product Families’ under the ‘Products’ tab.
2. Click on ‘+Add Product family’ our click here.
3. Fill the Product Family ‘Code’ and ‘Name’
4. Click ‘Save product family’, ‘Save and Continue Editing’ or ‘Save and Add Another’.
Assign a product to a family
1. Edit the Product which you want to assign to the ‘Product family’ previously created.
2. Open the Advanced Fields tab
3. Select the family you want to assign by clicking in the dropdown menu.
4. Click on ‘Save Product’
Now you can use the filter 'Product family' when you're looking for a specific group of products.
If you still have some doubts about the ‘Product families’, feel free to reach out in our live-chat feature or directly to your CSM.
Need help? Request a Prodsmart expert to contact you here.