You can quickly generate and download the information you need about checklists at your factory. To access the checklists' data, please follow the next steps:
1. Go to Reports menu
Click on (1) Reports, on the left side of the screen, and then (2) Checklists.
2. Select the filters
Here you can customize your report by adding some filters. Only the time period is mandatory.
- Time period: refers to the time interval of the checklists to be presented. You can either define it in a basic (selecting start and end date) or relative way (for example, "Today", or "Last 7 days"). Please note that the time interval cannot exceed one month.
- Checklist: choose in case there's a specific checklist that you want to analyse;
- Production Order: select one in case you want to investigate the checklists for a specific production order;
- Product: this filter allows you to detail the results for one specific product;
- Operation: allows you to extract only the checklists associated to a specific operation;
- Lot/Batch Number: select this filter if you want to only get checklist information about a specific lot/batch number.
Once you get the filters defined, click on Generate Report.
3. Interpret and download the results
After generating the report, you'll see the parameters that were filled on the checklists.
As you can see on the image above (boxes 1), checklists are grouped by their code. On the first 6 columns (box 2), the information about the checklist is provided, namely the checklist record date, worker that made the record, production order, operation, product and lot/batch number. On the last columns (boxes 3), the checklist values are displayed.
Like any Prodsmart report, you can either download it in Excel or PDF format by clicking on Excel Report or Export PDF.