A production order is an order to produce a certain quantity of a given product, assigned to a worker or to a group of workers.
1) Main dashboard
Click on "Production Orders" in the sidebar.
2) Production Orders screen
In the Production Orders screen click “+Add Production Order”.
3) Production Orders Form
In the production order form click “+Add Product”.
4) Add Product
Fill the following fields:
- “Product” – The product that will be produced (you can add more than one product to a Production Order);
- “Quantity Ordered” - The number of products to be produced;
- “Code” – the product identification;
- “Start date” – Day/time when the production order must start;
- “Due date” – Day/time when the production order must end;
- "Assigned Workers" - Workers assigned to the job on this Production Order.
In the end, click on “Save Production Order”.
Congratulations! You have created your production order!
Now that you already know how to create production orders know more about the main dashboard.