Confirm all the information and start your Maintenance OrderClick in Request Maintenance
2. Choose the Maintenance Order you will be working on
3. Click in Start Working
4. If there is a Checklist assigned to your Maintenance Order, it will appear as mandatory. You will need to fill it before proceeding.
5. Fill the Part, Quantity and Serial Number and click in Confirm
6. Confirm all the information and start your Maintenance Order
7. If you need to stop the Maintenance Order, click in Hold Order. The status of the Order will change to "Waiting for parts/technician".
8. A worker can click on "Suspend" when he needs to stop the operation for some reason (Because he needs to start another task, or make a break). It will stop counting the time of the operation.
9. Click "Finish" when you have finished the operation.