On Prodsmart it is possible to create regular one-time Maintenance Orders and Recurring Maintenance Orders, whether the Maintenance Order you are creating is to happen one single time or to be a recurring event on your calendar.
How to create a Single Maintenance Order?
- On the left menu, click in Maintenance Orders, under the Maintenance tab
- Click +Add Maintenance Order
3. Fill all the fields with the relevant information about this Maintenance Order.
Code: Needs to be a unique code for every Maintenance Order
Description: Provide a detailed enough self-explanatory description of the Maintenance Order
Due date: Set the due date for the Maintenance Order
Estimated Duration: Define the estimated duration for the entire performance of the Maintenance Order
Priority: Select the level of Priority of the Maintenance Order
Type of Maintenance: Select the box, either it is a Preventive or corrective Maintenance Operation
4. Click “Save Maintenance Order” or “Save and add other” if you want to add another Maintenance Order
How to create a recurring Maintenance Order?
Open the Preventive Maintenance Order you want to make recurring and click on “Create recurrency”, next to the order type.
- Fill all the fields
- Click “Save Recurring Order”