A Downtime is the period in which a specific machine or operator is not producing any products or adding value to the business.
Downtimes are an important KPI, so it is important that you track it and analyze it.
How to can create a Downtime
- On Downtimes, click on +Add Downtime
2. Fill the required information
- The start and the end of the Downtime
- Select the Reason Code of the Downtime from the list you must have previously created
- You can also select a Machine, a Worker, Component or Product which will be associated to this specific Downtime.
3. Click on Save, Save and Continue Editing or Save and Add Another