Multiple Warehouse is an Inventory Management feature which allows you to create, edit and manage multiple warehouse locations, as well as to track and register movements between locations. It gives you full visibility into your stock as a whole or by warehouse, lot, product or product family.
Create Multiple Warehouses
1. On the left menu, click on Inventory >> Warehouses.
2. Click on + Add Warehouse
3. Fill all the Required fields and click on Save Warehouse. If you want to add another Warehouse, click on Save and add another one
4. If you want to Edit one of your Warehouses, click on “Edit”, on the previous screen.
Create Multiple Warehouse Locations
1. On the left menu, click on Inventory >> Warehouse Locations
2. Click on + Add Warehouse Location
3. Fill all the required fields and click on Save Warehouse Location, or on Save and Add another if you want to add more than one Warehouse locations.
Visualize specific stock with Filters
1. On the left menu, click on Inventory
2. Click on Table Filter
3. Select the Filter you want to use: Product Family, Product, Lot or Warehouse
Visualize Quantities per lot or per location
- On the left menu, click on Inventory
- Click on Get lots with Quantity or Get Warehouse Locations with Quantity