It is possible to share information with your users through Autodesk Prodsmart Announcements, this feature was developed to help our clients overcome internal communication needs.
These announcements can be visualized in three pages on the management interface:
Note: ⚠️ Not available in the mobile interface.
How to create a new Announcement?
1. Click on Users on the left side menu and select Announcements.
2. Click on +Add Announcement to add a new notice.
3. Fill the required fields which are the Announcement Code and content box. In the contente box it's were you can write your message. It's possible to change the font definitions by clicking on the Paragraph icon or to use bold, highlights or italic fonts to differentiate your content.
4. You can define an Expiration date, which is the day/hour when your Notice will be automatically disabled.
5. If you want your Announcement to be visible immediately, check the Active box.
6. Click on Save Announcement to Save the Announcement you just created.
How to edit an Existing Announcement?
When you open the Announcements (1) menu, all already created Notices will show up. By clicking in Edit (2), it will open the Edition menu and you will be able to make any desired changes in your Announcement.
How and where the Announcements will be shown?
Once you activate your announcements, it will be shown in three pages on the management interface:
This will be presented to all your users roles, but not available in the mobile interface.
Need help? Request a Prodsmart expert to contact you here.