To print directly from your Android device, you will need to log in with your Google account. If you don't have a Google Account, you must create it here.
Now open your Google Chrome Browser (you can download it here) and login with your Google account.
It's necessary to connect your printer to the Google Cloud Print Service.
The following tutorial will guide you through the process:
"1. Turn on your printer.
2. On your Windows or Mac computer, open Chrome.
3. At the top right, click More Settings.
4. At the bottom, click Advanced.
5. Under "Printing," click Google Cloud Print.
6. Click Manage Cloud Print devices.
7. If prompted, sign in with your Google Account.
8. Select the printers you want to connect, and then click Add printer(s).
The printer is now associated with your Google Account and connected to Google Cloud Print. You can print to this printer from any device where you're signed in to your Google Account."
Read the full tutorial here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/1069693?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
Setting up your Android device
Now that your printers are connected to the Google Cloud Print service, it’s time to install the Google cloud print app on your mobile device.
Make sure that your device is logged in the same Google Account that you used to configure your Google cloud print.
“Turn printing on or off for your device
- Open your device's Settings app Settings app.
- Tap Connected devices and then Connection preferences and then Printing.
- If you don't see "Connection preferences," tap Printing.
- Tap a print service, like Cloud Print.
- Turn the print service on or off.”
Read the full tutorial here: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/3473588
Since both your Printer and Mobile Device are connected to your Google account, you can now print from any device that is logged in to your Google account.