You can create many users with different profiles in Autodesk Prodsmart .
Note: don't mix up the concepts of "user" and "worker". User is someone that has access to Autodesk Prodsmart's production management module. Worker is someone that inserts shop floor data into the platform.
To create a new user, follow these simple steps:
1) Go to the left sidebar and access the Users menu.
2) On the Users menu, click on "Add User".
3) Type in the "Full Name" of the new user, "Email" (necessary for notifications, reports, password recovery, etc...), "Password" with at least eight characters, "Role", "Time Zone" and "language". When you're all done, click on "Save User".
To learn more about each role check this article and to know the languages available check this one.
4) After completing step 3) an invitation will be sent to the email and until the user accepts that invitation it will be showed as 'Disabled'.
1. The user never received the invitation. What can be done?
If the user doesn't receive the invitation press the button 'Resend Invitation', in the bottom of the page, a new invitation will be sent.
Nevertheless, please confirm that the email in the user page is correct and check the email spam.
2. For how long are valid the invitations?
The invitations are valid for 7 days, if the user couldn't accept it in that timeframe please 'Resend invitation'.
3. How can I change my password? Or recover it?
In case you have lost access to your password or you need to change it please check this link.
Need help? Request a Prodsmart expert to contact you here.