Every worker who performs production-related assignments must be included in Prodsmart.
That will make the system aware of the workers who are available to assume several production assignments, while giving it the opportunity to check productivity reports on an individual basis.
1) Main Panel
From the Main panel, access the Workers panel by pressing "Workers" in the sidebar.
2) Workers Panel
In the Workers panel press “+Add Worker”.
3) Worker Form
In the insert worker’s form, you must complete the following fields:
- "Number" - the number that identifies each worker;
- "Name" - the worker’s name and surname – for clarity’s sake, the name should be as complete as possible, to avoid misunderstandings about who is who.
- "Arrival time" - The time when the employee arrives at work. Format: HH:mm.
- "Departure time" - The time when the employee leaves the company’s facilities. Format: HH:mm.
- "Maximum daily time" - Indicate the maximum number of hours this employee can work per day. Unit: hours.
- "Shift" - Choose the shift in which the employee can work. If the company only has one shift, choose the “Normal” option.
The option “Push production to the end of the shift” is not mandatory. For now, you do not need to be concerned about it.
After completing the insert worker form’s required fields, “Number”, “Name”, “Arrival Time”, “Departure Time”, “Maximum daily time” and “Shift”, press “Save Worker”.
Now that you already know how to insert workers in Prodsmart, read more about how to create a product.