A production order is a quantity of a given product assigned to a worker or to a group of workers, in order to get it done.
Therefore, to create a production order you must have already set these into the system: workers, operations and products.
1) Main Panel
From the Main panel, access the Production Orders panel by pressing "Production Orders" in the sidebar.
2) Production Orders Panel
In the Production Orders panel press “+Add Production Order”.
3) Production Orders Form
In the production order form press “+Add Product”.
4) Add Product
Complete the following fields:
- “Product” – Product to be produced.
- “Requested quantity” - The quantity of product to be produced.
- “Code” – the unique product identifier.
- “Scheduled start date” – Day and hour in which the production related to this production order must start.
- “Scheduled end date” – Day and hour in which the production related to this production order must end.
Regarding the optional fields, for now, you do not have to worry about them.
In the end of the form, press “Save Production Order”.
6) The End
Congratulations! You have created your production order!
Now that you already know how to create production orders know more about the main panel.